วันพุธที่ 4 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Lowkey

My teacher taught us about highkey and low key images.  I think it quite hard to understand but I'll try.  Today I will try only lowkey because I can think of what I'm going to do, leave highkey for some others day or when I have an idea about it.

I brought out my lovely warhammer 40k models for today task.  I set up soft box using black linen as a background.  I place one lamp on the left hand side of the soft box, and that the only light generator I have.  I place "Defiler" (Big model) a little bit backward, I decide to use it to make the main subject to be more highlighted.  Main subject is "Terminator Lord" (Small model) which will be placed in front.  Let see how it work.

The reason I'm using warhammer 40k models as my subject because I having a hard time painting them, it took me age just to finish a single one, so it time for them to pay me back.  Work for daddy !

The result is...


You like it !?

Next time you will see my highkey.  I try my best to create the masterpiece for everyone.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น