วันอังคารที่ 27 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Let me try "Stop action" and "Panning" technique

Today I try some stop action and panning technique, due to the class assignment.  I must say that I am studying "Introduction to photography" as my free-elective subject at my college.  My teacher taught us about stop action and panning, he assign us a job to capture 3 photos which include this two technique and one for wide aperture.

I will show you only stop action and panning.

I ask one of my friend to be my model, he just got heart broken for about 3 days ago and I think he need to release some stress, lol.  I tell him that this job is going to be real tough and he said Okay!

It was a sunny day, we decide to select concrete yard in front of our college as our location, it wide, free and receive direct sunlight, it damn hot!

I use TV mode for today's task because I want to control speed shutter and let the camera do the rest.  ISO will be absolutely at 100.

I tell my friend where to run and he must run when I'm showing the signal.  Before we done our job, he have to run back and forward about 6-7 rounds.

After we done with panning, we start stop action technique.  My friend also have to jump, jump, jump and jump until I said he can stop.

I love him so much. he work very hard for me today, so I bought him a bottle of water.  That all he deserved. lol

Let see what we have...









AND

My assistant who never do anything, only sit and enjoy her meal.  Thank you so much, Baby!


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น