วันเสาร์ที่ 14 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Last light of the day

Before I start using DSLR, camera is one of the thing that I never have in my mind.  Camera is a girl stuff in my believe.  I was born in the family which I'm the only man in the house, my dad pass away what I was 15 years old.  My sisters both older and younger love taking photo of themselves.  I'm sick of being the one who taking their photo.  By that time, camera never get my attention and I also never care anything that surrounding me.

One days, my younger sister pass away with the same reason as my dad, heart attack.  I was very sad, that feeling hurt my like hell, giving me a fuckin' hard time.  I want to keep my sister in my memory forever but we never taking photo together.  She has one DSLR left for me.  It is Nikon D80.  She love taking photo, she love keep everything in memory by putting them in her photo.  I have an idea.  If I start taking photo, I will know her feeling behind this camera and lens and that can help me keep in touch with her.  We didn't touch each others by body, word, or photo but we have the same feeling behind this camera when we push the shutter.  I miss you so much.  I love you.  Rest in peace, I be here and will taking care of everything for our family, don't worry, just be happy there.

Today, I sitting at the dormitory's balcony and stare in to the sky.  It's in the evening time.  I wonder is my sister up there? Is she happy? What is she doing now? I don't know how to answer myself, so I decide to go and pick up my camera and take some photo.

I believe that my sister will be happy there,  It's so beautiful.  Someday I be there with you...




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น