วันจันทร์ที่ 26 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Me, my blog, and my box...!


Hello! Firstly, let me introduce myself before we continue.  My name is "Na".  I know it quite hard to pronounce, so the better way is to call me "White".  I've been working at USA for about 3 months and people call me "White".  I live in Bangkok of Thailand.  Blah Blah.....  I started taking photo about 2 months ago and want to share with all of you.  I hope you like it and this is me.

I'm writing 2 blogs.  First, It's about micro stock technique, news, and some of case study I have learnt.  This blog is the second one.  I want this place to be open wide for everyone to comment on my photo, I will know what is good or bad, and improve myself.  Well...Thank you in advance.

I have Nikon D7000 with AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 ED VR II in my box.  I bring it everywhere as my sidekick.  In my opinion, this lens is not good for a specific purpose but it work fine for all round and that suit my personality.  I love to go to some new place and wonder what I'm going to see and capture, I feel like gambling.  Oh! I also have AF 50mm f/1.8D for portrait shot.

And that all about "Me, my blog, and my box"

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น